
Welcome to the Miller Family Blog!! I wanted to set this up so that we could feel more connected to our out of town family. I also think it will be a way to keep track of everything. Life seems to happen so fast and sometimes I forget what we have been up to in all the craziness. This blog will give me a chance to post pictures and to dialogue about all that is going on in our lives. Sometimes that can be riveting and sometimes that can be...well just every day life. However with three kiddos is life ever boring? I think it will be fun so I hope that you guys enjoy and I will try my best to keep it up to date!!
2 comments:
Welcome to the world wide web! So excited to read about you and your kids. Jess and MM blog about their lives as mothers and I LOVE reading about them. I don't have time to write since it would be fun to write in return, but it makes me feel closer and not so far away. Love you!
I keep forgetting to tell you that Jonna wants a print of this picture! Hogs and Kisses, Mom
Post a Comment