So I have been super lazy with this thing. More like creativity has failed to strike. The summer is flying by and it is weird that Jack will start first grade very soon. He is changing so much that I hardly recognize my little boy!! He has mastered the art of swimming this year and dives to the bottom for his dive toys, does hand stands and turns flips in the water. Oh and he has effectively mastered the canon ball...soaking all who dare to sit near him.
He and Gwyneth love each other but some days fight like a cat and a dog. Jack really being the puppy who constantly "nips" and teases and then runs around. Gwyneth acts like an old cat...always hissing and fluffed up and super annoyed. They had built a train track the other day and each of them had these trains they had built and were driving them along the track. Well pretty soon a fight broke out and this is what they told David was the problem.
Jack (he has a train with a bunch of cars and in the cars are a bunch of animals): "Dad, I had to make my giraffe go back and wreck the bridge. Gwyney was saying that as soon as she crossed the bridge, she was going to kill all my animals with her train!! I couldn't let her get over it!!
(meanwhile as he is explaining the situation, Gwyneth is starting to get a real fiery look in her eyes, her hands have moved to her waist and she looks like she is about to attack.)
David: "Gwyneth, why would you want to kill Jack's animals?"
Gwyneth (in the most high pitched voice possible...yeah she gets that from me.): "I didn't say that!! Jack said he was going to wreck the bridge so that my train would wreck so I told him I was going to kill all his animals!!"
Soon it was resolved with a peace treaty that no trains or animals would be harmed.
No comments:
Post a Comment