Monday, September 3, 2007

Dancing, dancing and more dancing...


So our little Miss Gwyneth is a dancing fanatic. She is constantly waltzing around our kitchen, rumbaing in our den and tapping in our entry way. Well we decided it was about time that she took part in real dance classes. So we signed her up and bought the ballet and tap shoes, the leotards, the skirts and the pink tights. She was so excited. Her first class was last week and she loved it!! She came home showing us all of her new moves. She says she definitely prefers tap over ballet but she does like doing the ballet spins. So fun. Still weird that I have a little girl who is in dance. Will it ever be normal that I am actually the mommy and these are my little ones? I feel like I just was being driven to dance myself!! How does that happen?

No comments: