
This is how Gwyneth wants her life to look...
Career: Ballerina, Queen and Cheerleader (not necessarily in that order)
Then get married and have four kids. Actually, two sets of twins. A set of girl twins and a set of boy twins.
Their names are as follows: Jolie Ella and Aaron (set of girl twins) and EightAn and An (boy twins). She said with the boy names that "those will be easy to spell and remember." Very important.
Vehicle to tote all those kids around in: a pink pick up truck. Not an SUV truck. Nope. A pick up truck. We want an open bed.
4 comments:
Shoot! Those were the twin boy names I had picked out....
too funny!
The pink truck may rock the Amish community some...
The pink truck thing is hilarious! I just got a purple bus to cart my kids around in!
That is crazy you've had snow. I'm the kids were out of their mind excited!
Miss you lots!
Man, don't you wish all your dreams came true. =) I love that she has plan though and fully expects it to be that way. I hope many of her dreams come true except she might reconsider the twins part as she gets older. She might want to talk to Grandma W. about having twins. =)
Post a Comment