Our pool is closed today due to a "Brown Flag" warning.
Was anyone aware that this is in direct reference to the absence of a swim diaper?
Ewww.
Apparently whoever is checking out books from the library is also frequenting our pool.
What is it with poop on this blog?!
You will not beat us poop.
You. will. not.
3 comments:
Gross
I wonder if they have "floater," and "sinker," warnings as well for sightings during swim hours. Also, do you suppose a sinker that goes generally unnoticed may tempt some young swimmers to "look the other way," after spotting the violation to possibly prevent a full Brown Flag Closing?" Of course everything changes with the sighting of a floater, because of the wide spread panic caused by the presence of such a hidious act.
-David-
I didn't get your phone message after a few days and I just wanted to say thank you! I so appreciate everything. Hopefully the next time I see you we can laugh and laugh without any coughing! That will be a great, new experience! Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment