Friday, February 22, 2008

Dress to Impress

My two girls LOVE to dress themselves. The pictures below will show why when they do dress themselves we rarely leave the safety of our home.

Yep, those are 3T overalls (on a five year old mind you!!), no shirt and boots to pull the whole look together.
Here we have the classic undershirt with a knit skirt...a collision of winter and spring at its finest.
They were incredibly proud of themselves.

4 comments:

courtney said...

They look like they should be hanging out with a child that regularly says "ain't". ;)

Anonymous said...

Even posing in front of the fireplace! So great!
They look beautiful!
We cannot wait to see you guys next month!

Emily said...

Little girls love to dress themselves, though I don't think it's quite fare you don't take them out in public like that. JK =)
I think Liv looks sooo much like you, Tiff. They are both so sweet!I wish we lived closer so our girls could play together. Faith loves following older girls, she would think your girls are great!

Frannie said...

I am excited to see them in whatever they are wearing!! The faces are the best!