Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love

A few things that I love (in honor of the cheesiest holiday of the year)...

I love that my kids and me love to belt out praise music when we drive around town.

I love a cup of hot coffee in the morning.

I love that all three of my kids are healthy.

I love that my husband can still make me laugh simply by just laughing himself

I love that I married into a family with a group of boys who all quite possibly have the greatest laughs in the whole world.

I love that my mom is close.

I love that my brother is a soldier.

I love that my littlest brother is willing to consider. He is fun to talk to.

I love a friend that is truly happy when something good happens to me.

I love that my oldest brother is going to be a daddy this year.

I love that my dad always calls me and tells me he is proud of me.

I love sun streaming through my windows.

I also love a rainy day.

I love that I have sister-in-laws that love my kids.

I love that my girls call me momma.

I love my in-laws and am so thankful for their support of our family.

I love that I get to raise a man child.

I love that my kids have chocolate eyes.

I love that God is personal.

I love a great pair of black heels.

I love a cherry vanilla coke from Sonic.

I love going to sleep at night.

I love that I still have one really best friend from high school.

I love a good deal.

I love when the under dog wins.

I love dishwashers and washing machines.

I love Texas.

I love knowing my grandparents.

I love being with family.

I love reading to my kids in my bed.

I love a clean house.

I love the smell of Liv Frances' hair.

I love the way Gwyneth lights up a room.

I love Jack's wildness.

I love presents.

I love foot rubs.

I love reading.

I love black and white pictures.

I love watching The Office with my husband.

I love taking a nap in the middle of the day.

I love women's Bible study.

I love shopping.

I love having people in my house.

I love to surprise my kids.

I love when my husband takes a day off from work.

I love eating Mexican food.

I love fresh clean sheets.

I love to be in the sun.

I love watching home movies.

I love learning.

I love a good movie.

Your turn. What about you? What do you love?



3 comments:

Emily said...

I love reading to Faith.
I love that my husband is able to be home with me right now.
I love sleeping in late.
I love going on trips!
I love the smell of Faith when she just took a bath and has that yummy baby lotion on.
I love being apart of the blog world. =)
I love reading.
I love swinging on my porch swing.
I love staying in touch with you, Tiff!

Derrick Miller said...

I love that I have salvation
I love good relationships
I love that I have so many families in one family.
I love to laugh
I love that so many people love my laugh
I love my loving parents
I love how the weather in Marion almost always feel like Spring
I love my nieces and nephews
I love spending time with family
I love spending time with others who love Jesus too
I love being able to wrestle and walk and talk and think.
I love how in a few months I will be out of military school for good

there are to many, but I do Love, and I do love the miller family.

Frannie said...

oh my goodness...I just love to read what my kids love...thanks for starting this Tiff. Steve said it makes him feel like he knows you even better (he actually read this...I want you to know that other than YOU...he would probably not EVER read such a long e-mail...you have wormed your way into his heart...and he really loves you!! (me too)