Jack: Mom, can we please watch a movie since we were so good? Mom, please? Mom, please? Mom, we were really good. Mom, please?
Gwyneth: Jack stop it!! That is so annoring!
(smiles to herself)
Gwyneth: Jack, I said stop it. You are being so annoring.
(Jack is quiet. Thinking. Long Pause.)
Jack: Gwyneth! Annoring isn't even a word! You mean ignoring!!
(Gwyneth thought he was being annoying and Jack thought she was pointing out that I was ignoring him. Funny little minds.)
3 comments:
Or, maybe she knew exactly what she was saying and combined the two words. :)
too cute!
I love listening to kid's conversations. You never know what is going on in their head but they sure are not afraid to tell you exactly how it is. I'm sure every mom could write a book about all the funny things said by their kids.
now that made me giggle.....
Aunt Jessi
Post a Comment