Thursday, December 11, 2008

Any Guesses?

What could this picture possible be?



That my friends is a marble. That my son brought home. Why is it in the trash? See following conversation...


Me: Did y'all have a good day at school?


Jack: Yes!


Gwyneth: Yes!


Jack: I got a marble.


Me: From where?


Jack: I dunno.


Gwyneth: From the treasure box?


Jack: We don't have a treasure box in the second grade!


Me: So where did it come from?


Jack: Ummmm....t-o-i-l-e-t.


Slamming on my brakes


Me: What?!


Jack: It was in the toilet.


Me: At school? (as if that matters)


Jack: Yep. But I washed my hands.


Me: Jack, that is disgusting!!


Jack: Uh, I washed the marble too. With soap. Really good.

Me: Why would you do that?

Jack: I saw it and told my friend Noah and he said, "Well...GO back and get it!!" So I did.


Blech!


That is why it is in the trash. My son went treasure hunting in the school toilet.