Thursday, December 11, 2008

Running

Life has not slowed down for us. Here is a quick update.

My boys went camping together. They came back smelling like campfire and wearing the exact same clothes they left in.



I took one picture on Thanksgiving and here it is...


I am pathetic.
I also found my baby asleep. Just. Like. This.

I finally got my decorations for Christmas up. It was a long process with much gnashing of teeth because I loved my fall decorations with an unbridled passion.


Goodbye fake leaf garland. Until next year....sob!

I have yet to take a picture for our Christmas cards. David wants to write a letter this year but I don't see that happening.

I have gotten some of my Christmas shopping done and sadly, I think I went waaaaaay over budget. (I am sorry, Dave Ramsey. I am so so sorry.)

I think my bangs have already grown to the point of needing to be cut. I am sort of over them anyway but they are at the perfect obnoxious length.

It is freezing here and has made me become a person who shuffles around in my slippers with over sized sweaters and blankets draped around me.

Liv Frances wants a real castle for Christmas. Santa ain't gonna deliver this year, little friend. I am busy trying to talk her out of it. Castles are so overrated.

Alright folks, that is it for now.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are too sweet. Naps are getting better bc the feedings are getting better.

I love the pic of your little one sleeping w/ the sunglasses. TOO FUNNY!

Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Sorry Dave Ramsey??? What about sorry Dave Miller, the guy who has to pay the Master Card bill on Jan 1st? Wait I wonder if the kids would freak out too much if I returned that Wii they got? I could tell them those guys Satan & Nick took it. Yeah! I think that might work!! Gotta go. I have a diabolical plot to carry out.