Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He Comes By It Honestly

Jack's musings about lava and other such things are a true sign he belongs to his dad. Just last night as we were cleaning up from dinner David posed this question to me:

David: How long do you think you would have to brush at a constant rate to get your teeth down to nubs?

Me: Your toothbrush head would wear out first.

David: But saying that you kept replacing the head one after the other and you always had fresh batteries.

Me: (sigh) I dunno.

I love my men. They keep me thinking even if it is about lakes of lava and nubby teeth.

2 comments:

Frannie said...

pretty deep thoughts, David. Again, my visualization of you with "nubby" teeth! Your men are "deep", Tiff!!akelly

Frannie said...

If your thoughts do not have a "comment" place, I can't leave one, but I wanted to let you know that in the lava story,I can actually HEAR JACK TALKING, AND IT MAKES THIS STORY ALL THE NEATER!!!I CAN EVEN FEEL HIS ENTHUSIASM!!! I love that boy