Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catching up is hard to do...

FYI...these two smart individuals DID indeed pass second grade and kindergarten. Didn't want you to think that we had been absent due to summer school.

Yeah, they are pretty much geniuses.


My best friend from high school came to visit me. We had so much fun together. She brought her sweet baby boy and we hung out for a few days.

This is her first born with my first born. One of us had kids REALLY young but I won't tell you who.
Liv continues to be our "fashionista". She ditched the customary flip flop paired with bathing suit for her birthday "cowgurl" boots paired with bathing suit instead. A little harder to pull off.

I channeled my inner Etsy and made the girls these fun head bands.

We celebrated this guy on Father's Day this year. (David and I both have great dads and wished we could have celebrated with them in person. We feel particularly blessed to still have my dad here seeing as we were planning his funeral about this same time last year.)

Gwyneth celebrated BIG on Father's Day by losing a tooth. Nobody is more proud of a gap.


This is my first born that I grew in my womb for nine months. I made sure to eat all the good stuff and avoid all the bad stuff during my pregnancy...
This is him biting the head off of a live fish. He later ate a fish eye ball too. In boy world...this is awesomeness and pretty much gives you street cred for life.
David turned the BIG 3-0 this year. I met him when he was 19. Where does the time go?
More to come...
* I would have totally updated yesterday but apparently Blogger still has my number and continues to wreak havoc on my uploading requests. Ah, how I have missed the stress and anger of writing a whole post only to have my pictures refuse to upload or my entire post double spaced for no reason....
** Upon seeing the preview of this, I realize Blogger has indeed struck again. "Just know that where things are all squished together instead of spaced, I really did try my hardest to get a space in there but I was ignored" said she through gritted teeth as she hit the publish post button.