It's true. My baby is five and I am in mourning that my "baby" days are over. (This is the reason why, if I know you and you have a baby, I may just offer to baby sit every chance I get. I may secretly feed your baby yummy treats so that they like me more and ask for "Aunt Tiff" every time they see a Ritz or a piece of cheese. Don't judge me. I'm just an empty nester. Or at lease an empty nester in the months of August to May and only during the hours of 8 to 3 during said months.)
This little whipper snapper actually starts kindergarten in the fall and she says things like, "Mother, I don't want to wear that. It isn't my favorite color!" and "Please, put my hair in one side ponytail." and "Two plus two is four."
She's basically a genius with a killer fashion sense.
I told her she is only allowed to say "Goo Goo" and "Gah Gah" but she didn't go for it.
I didn't read the book that said to let your kids spread their wings and fly although I know it is a popular child raising tactic.
This was the "take a picture in front of the computer screen with a baby picture of when you were one day old and everyone will think I am the most genius photographer ever" picture.
I do love this Buggy Boo/Pookie/Francee Pants/Ibo Diboo/Livo so very much. She is turning into a wonderful young lady and we are so proud of her.
"These are happy tears. Really. Totally happy."