My last post was 29....I am now almost 29 and 1/2. Not 30. 29 and ONE HALF.
The year is flying by and it is already fall here in Texas. The pumpkins are out (rotting quickly in our 86 degree heat) and the fall wreaths are displayed in all their splendor on doors everywhere. I am currently cursing my plan ahead (read cheap) self for nabbing two snow princess costumes for my girls last year on Target's Halloween clearance rack because my sweet snow princesses will surely melt in this horrible fall heat wave we are currently experiencing.
Ah, but I still turn my candle warmer on with my cinnamon smelling candle and stare outside pretending it is beautiful crisp weather....then the air conditioning kicks on and I my eye catches my flip flop wearing feet.
My blogging absence is due to:
a) Writer's Block
b) My readership got too high and my website kept crashing.
c) Laziness
d) They want to do a movie about me and they didn't want me to give up any more of the story than I already had.
e) Facebook is evil and must be destroyed
It's hard to pick, huh? Oh which could it be? I will leave you with that brain twister for now.