Thursday, December 30, 2010

We interrupt this blogging hiatus for an update....

Thankfully as I write this....I am still 29 years old.

Whew.

We are in the midst of wrapping up a wonderful Christmas season and we have so many reasons to be thankful.

We are thankful for...
new love

old love

cousins that are your friends too


brothers that keep you in your team's gear since you live in "enemy" territory

baby faces

aunties that are fun

friends that still love you even if you never write or call

uncles that are silly and make you giggle

*a new baby boy to love on and hold

reunions that make you smile

and for so much family to celebrate with on Christmas morning.

Most of all we are thankful for a Savior that loves us...flaws and all. We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and we hope for many blessings for you in the new year.

If you are just now getting our Christmas card, it means...
a) we wanted to send you into a psychological spin as you wondered why you were cut from our list
b) you can't rely on the USPS to get anything anywhere on time
c) we wanted our Christmas card to go along with the saying, "Save the Best for Last"

Actually, none of the above. We just sent them out yesterday. You were not an afterthought. We are just super lame and late this year. It makes me admire the faces on the cards that I got before the 25th. To those of you who timed your cards to arrive on the 24th...well done. I feel like starting a slow clap for you.

We have been super busy at the Miller house. Busy with many good things but it has kept me away from the blog. Hopefully I will get better at updating. I have had so many three people ask me why I haven't blogged in such a long time. I had NO idea I had such a following! Heck! I better get back into it before my reader number drops.

Happy New Year!


*cute baby boy pictured is a friend's baby and not a new baby for our family (although I did think about sneaking him out in my coat). Didn't want there to be any confusion on what the "busy" around here meant. We still only have three kids and two very stinky dogs. Just to clarify.