The "take the picture already!" scenario
David: "OK. We're ready. Are you ready?"
Nine year old photographer: "Yep...ready...get ready...I'm gonna take it. Ready? Here I go..."
David: "Seriously? Take it!"
Nine year old photographer: "Tee hee. Ooh....I'm gonna take it...get ready...ha ha..."
David: "Hey, nine year old photographer! Stop messing around and just push the button! Did you hear...."
Click!
David: "OK, nine year old photographer! We are going to give your sister a shot at it since you take so long pushing the button."
Nine year old photographer protests as the camera is handed off to his little sister.
Click!
David: "Come on, nine year old photographer! Get out of the picture!"
Side note: Don't just be jealous of how great these professional pictures are but also of my lovely wind blown, ocean hair.
Side note: Don't just be jealous of how great these professional pictures are but also of my lovely wind blown, ocean hair.