I know the Army can be hard on one's hearing (I know several Vets who have lost some to all of their hearing), but it's this guy's eyes that have me worried! Here's to my favorite soldier in the Middle East - Jesse - come home soon.
We have been praying for you all. Glad to hear the good news about your dad! Loved this picture of Jesse, I think of him often and hope we can see him soon! He is such a great guy! Hope you guys are doing well...
2 comments:
I know the Army can be hard on one's hearing (I know several Vets who have lost some to all of their hearing), but it's this guy's eyes that have me worried! Here's to my favorite soldier in the Middle East - Jesse - come home soon.
We have been praying for you all. Glad to hear the good news about your dad! Loved this picture of Jesse, I think of him often and hope we can see him soon! He is such a great guy! Hope you guys are doing well...
Post a Comment