So if you just got here after being a "frequent" visitor, you are probably wondering what this new blog look is all about. Well truth be told, I took a family vote (since this is a blog about our family) and we had three for the cow template, one sorely against it and desperately hoping that I would over rule this whole cow business and one completely undecided. I never thought they would choose the cow template but they did by a democratic vote so here we are. I have tried to justify it in my head a hundred times with things like: 1. We live in Texas and cows are rampant here 2. I am a native Texas 3. I have been to my fair share of rodeos 4. I think cows are fun to watch 5. We eat beef?
There really is no justifying it with anything to do with who we are because we are city slickers through and through. Once again, it won the vote but I smell change coming.
Honestly? I am not sure how long I can stare at our bovine friend every day but we are going to try it out for awhile. I am glad that the template at least calls for a black font because that white font from the other template was really starting to get to my eyes.
Gwyneth is standing here wanting the Internet world to know that she "hates" the cow very much and wants is taken down immediately. Cows and her don't go together.
Agreed, Gwyneth. Agreed.
4 comments:
I can't quite see the cow, but I can't wait to. And, I LOVE all of the pics you added. I'm going to have to show Landry--she needs to see a familiar face!!
And, in response to your previous post, PLEASE don't sware off Lubbock. It's time you start visiting your family here! And, if you don't want to see them, come see us! :) We miss y'all!
Hey there ol' friend. I figured this would be the best way to reach you.. I have a friend here in the Mound who is a blogging freak. Anyway...I always think of you when I am reading hers. I wish had the know how and the lack of ADD to sit down and actually create one!!!! Sounds like you have been pretty busy this summer. I am really sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep ya'll in my prayers. Take care and give the whole family a big hug from the Jackons.
I have to say I had to double check I was on the right blog when the cow popped up! hehe..... A new, fun look is always nice. It's great you involved the whole family but then you never know what you might get. =) I love all the pictures above, very cute! Hope you all are doing well....
Post a Comment