After telling Gwyneth and Liv Frances to pick up the play room, this is what was delivered verbally to me a few short minutes later from the mouth of my three year old...
I can just see Liv with her big bright eyes looking right at you and telling you just what was on her mind. =) Even though Faith is starting to teset the waters I'm not in the stage of her telling me what is on her mind, that will be fun and interesting I'm sure. You never know quite what those little minds are thinking... Thanks for your prayers and comments! I sure would love to see you someday soon and have a good laugh watching the "Boys Next Door"!
4 comments:
ha!!
I get this daily from my boys who think they can do EVERYTHING better than I can!
I can just see Liv with her big bright eyes looking right at you and telling you just what was on her mind. =) Even though Faith is starting to teset the waters I'm not in the stage of her telling me what is on her mind, that will be fun and interesting I'm sure. You never know quite what those little minds are thinking...
Thanks for your prayers and comments! I sure would love to see you someday soon and have a good laugh watching the "Boys Next Door"!
She really delivered it with such conviction too!! I feel like she has been reading my parenting books late at night. Good ol' Dobson. :)
Post a Comment