Oh WoW! Love the video! I have a funny feeling someone likes to be in front of the camera. =)She is too cute!
So...I think you should sell your house and move to the country, get some horses, cows, nice wrangler jeans, boots and a pack of chew (OK, maybe leave out the chew. Though I would love to see you, Tiff with a nice cheek full, hehe). =) Glad you got to go have fun at the ranch.
Hi Tiff!!!! WOW! Your little guys are so grown up. You look amazing and you all look so happy. You sound like the best mom ever. I look forward to family days like yours.
I'll be in San Antonio over Christmas and I'll be back in Texas next June (that's the plan). We'll have to catch up when we can. Love to you all!!!
6 comments:
OH MY!!...nice hat - is that considered a 10 or 50 gallon??
Oh my gosh!!! She is the cutest thing EVER!!! Please give her a HUGE kiss and tell her how much I love and miss her!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the hat from Dumb & Dumber?
Oh WoW! Love the video! I have a funny feeling someone likes to be in front of the camera. =)She is too cute!
So...I think you should sell your house and move to the country, get some horses, cows, nice wrangler jeans, boots and a pack of chew (OK, maybe leave out the chew. Though I would love to see you, Tiff with a nice cheek full, hehe). =) Glad you got to go have fun at the ranch.
Hi Tiff!!!! WOW! Your little guys are so grown up. You look amazing and you all look so happy. You sound like the best mom ever. I look forward to family days like yours.
I'll be in San Antonio over Christmas and I'll be back in Texas next June (that's the plan). We'll have to catch up when we can. Love to you all!!!
quote: Blogger David said...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the hat from Dumb & Dumber?
Yes, it is. Tiff must have gotten it off of Ebay.
So cute Tiffster.
Post a Comment