No, not really.
Look we even made a friend!! Her name is Shelby and she is feisty and I wanted to bring her home with us. The kids loved her.

This guy didn't understand that we simply needed one crow when the sun came up. Not a hundred and certainly not sprinkled throughout the day. He is obviously a chronic overachiever. I will contact Dr. Phil for him.
For drawing so much attention to himself with his constant crowing, he certainly didn't like the attention of my camera very much.
"Come back here you early morning, crowing fool!! I want to take you home too. I need you for a color palette for my house."
These two were also interesting. They really despised my slow camera approaches. They made warning sounds equivalent to that of a coyote being in the chicken coop. I do love their colors though and am now in a mad search for a scarf with a close resemblance.
1 comment:
hey tiff,
i love your interaction with the cocky peacock. it just must be something with you and animals. for example...everytime i log onto your blog, i swear i still see flashes of that pesky old cow haunting your template! hee,hee!
oh, guess what? garry and i will be heading to seattle in 3 weeks for a little vacation...so, we are going to get to see cutie patootie avery! sooooo excited! i will give her a sweet smooch on the noggin for you! take care!
amy in arizona
Post a Comment