The above is what we have been hearing all summer.
I am so glad it is the end of hot weather. I woke up to weather in the high 50's this morning and it is glorious. Texas summers are brutal and I am very much looking forward to Texas winters. They are dang near perfect. Plus, I am a huge fan of winter garb.
Ah, peace and quiet, we welcome you with open arms.
3 comments:
you have a post that showed up on my google reader ("fashion"), but not on your blog. what happened to it?!? weird!
Um, are you saying that our Boxer dog is not fashionable with all her panting and her two toned coat?
The nerve!!
No, I did write another post about N.Y. fashion week but when I published it, blogger decided to mess up the whole layout so after much anger, I took it down.
The End.
Poor Brandi Sue, I'm sure she clicked her heals when she went outside this morning.
(I never remember if she's a "y" or an "i"...sorry).
Post a Comment