Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm

When you have an ice storm plus Texas raised kids, you get the below...



Yes, that is four bowls full of collected ice and then two slabs of ice on top of the box of taquitos.

They want to "save" them.

Let's hope we don't have any more ice storms any time soon because I am running out of freezer space around here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait till they forget about it so I can melt that nasty ice down the kitchen drain. :)

As a Nor-Easter, I loved this post.

Emily said...

Hey us Texas kids will take ANY kind of snow, ice we can get! You should keep it in the freezer till next winter ;)

I opened up my freezer the other day and found a frozen pantie in there! (left from the lingerie shower for Callie) We don't normally freeze undergarments, hehe