My mom and Bob gave Jack and Gwyneth the below pencil sharpener for their back to school gift. I predict we will have nothing but nubs for pencils seeing as for the last hour I have heard nothing but the relentless grinding of this new gift.
What I am most impressed with about this pencil sharpener company is their obvious dedication to long lasting products. I am not familiar with all of the companies that make these devices, but I would venture to say that the small yellow circle displaying a 13 Year Warranty makes this pencil sharpener stand out amongst its counterparts. Apparently, this is a very competitive industry, and this company is not going to be outdone on warranty longevity. Plus, if the kids keep sharpening pencils at the rate they are now, you may need that warranty!
2 comments:
HA! well, maybe they'll be over the novelty of sharpening their pencils by the time school starts! too funny!
What I am most impressed with about this pencil sharpener company is their obvious dedication to long lasting products. I am not familiar with all of the companies that make these devices, but I would venture to say that the small yellow circle displaying a 13 Year Warranty makes this pencil sharpener stand out amongst its counterparts. Apparently, this is a very competitive industry, and this company is not going to be outdone on warranty longevity. Plus, if the kids keep sharpening pencils at the rate they are now, you may need that warranty!
Post a Comment