Saturday, August 30, 2008

School Yard Fight

Well Kindergarten started with a bang. Gwyneth got into a little confrontation on the playground and got popped a good one.

You should really see the other guy.



Kidding. She took a nose dive off of our bed and slammed into the night stand corner. Could have been way more catastrophic than a black eye.

The really great thing about this, is the third day of Kindergarten she is showing up with a black eye. Ah the questions they are asking her and themselves in their heads. I just know her teacher is now on high alert and our family has been red flagged.

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Ya, trying to explain to the teacher that she REALLY did fall off the bed and get the black eye could sound like a great tale. =)The school yard fight was a good one though! I almost believed it for a second but then I remembered the video of her stomping off mad at Jack and thought she might just hold a grudge instead of throwing a punch. =)