I couldn't stand it any longer.
I will blog about the big happenings in our lives soon but for now I am just going to deal with the things that don't matter so much.
Like my blog background.
I will not think about my two sweet kids being at school all day.
I. will. not.
3 comments:
Oh......I thought about you and the kids heading off to school. I don't look forward to that day with Faith. I hope everything else is doing ok. I keep up with your dad through my dad and I'm so thankful he is doing better. I think he and I can relate in a lot of ways dealing with sickness, body changes, and the emotions that go with it all. But, anyway, just hope things are going OK and I always love reading, keeping up with the Millers. =)
I was thinking about you today! :) I hope Gwynnie loved it!
I was thinking about you today too! Can't wait to hear about Kinder and 2nd grade adventures!
Post a Comment