Wednesday, April 7, 2010

85 and 1/2 months old*

*When is it no longer appropriate to tell your child's age in months?

Gwyneth turned seven way back in mid February and I am just now blogging about it.

"I would like to thank the academy for this "Mother of the Year" Award."


We celebrated by having her bestest buddies come over for brunch. I even had a scavenger hunt planned. They may have gotten a little annoyed by clue number 35....especially since each clue rotated from upstairs to downstairs. Consequently, we had a lot of sweaty little girls in their Sunday best.

I will talk to my party planner about that.


We sprang for Pei Wei for her big day. I know, I know, we spoil them around here.

Gwyneth is wonderful and our family feels blessed to have had this little girl in our family for the last seven years.